The Covid-19 pandemic has been around the world for almost 6 months, including the affected Indonesia starting in March 2020. And the Indonesian Government is now launching a New Normal Program to Face Covid-19. Medan Area University has established a New Normal Health Protocol which must be obeyed by all campus residents while in the UMA Campus environment, namely:
- Everyone is required to check their body temperature by a security guard at the entrance gate, before entering the UMA Campus environment.
- Everyone must use the mask properly according to health rules.
- Everyone must wash their hands in the space provided or use a hand sanitizer before entering the room.
- Every person is obliged to maintain a distance (physical distancing) while in the campus environment.
- Avoiding crowds (more than five people) while in the campus environment.
- Everyone is not allowed to attend on campus and is allowed to rest at home, if you experience symptoms of Covid-19.
- Everyone must take an active role in maintaining hygiene and health while in the UMA Campus environment.